Mar 19

Barbecue Chicken Pizza

Tomorrow is the first official day of Spring, and since we’ve had a few warm days in Buffalo this week, I’ve been in the mood for warm-weather foods like barbecue. I didn’t feel quite ready to fire up the grill, so my solution was this Barbecue Chicken Pizza. This couldn’t be easier to make and it was absolutely delicious. I used Sticky Fingers Tennessee Whiskey Barbecue Sauce (2T NI: Cal 35; Fat 0; Carbs 9; Fiber 2; Protein 0), but feel free to use your own favorite brand and flavor. My barbecue craving has definitely been satisfied!

Barbecue Chicken Pizza

Yield: 6 slices

• Boboli 12” Whole Wheat Thin Pizza Crust
  • 1/3 c+ barbecue sauce (I used a touch more than 1/3 cup)
  • ½ c Chopped, Cooked Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast
  • 1 Scallion, finely chopped
  • ¾ c reduced fat 2% shredded mozzarella cheese

1. Preheat the oven to 450
  2. Spread barbecue sauce evenly across the top surface of the pizza crust, leaving at least a ½ inch edge around the outside. Sprinkle the chopped chicken pieces and scallions evenly over the top. Finish the pizza by sprinkling the mozzarella cheese over top.
  3. Place pizza on a foil covered baking sheet, a pizza stone (my preference) or straight onto the oven rack (depending on how you like your crust) and bake for 8-10 minutes.

5 per serving (P+ calculated using the recipe builder on weightwatchers.com)

An Emily Bites Original

13 Responses to “Barbecue Chicken Pizza”

Anonymous — March 19, 2011 @ 7:07 pm

I make a similar pizza but I use cheddar cheese and it is quite tasty.

Katie — March 26, 2011 @ 5:16 pm

This sounds really good! I just found your blog through a WW message board and I love it!

Anonymous — May 6, 2011 @ 7:09 pm

This pizza was wonderful and so simple to make!

Lori in NC — November 30, 2011 @ 2:28 am

This was a big hit at our house. I did add a little bit more chicken and cheese, and I added some diced red bell pepper. It was still a nice low point treat. Next time I’m planning to try a Thai chicken pizza using your spicy peanut sauce. Thanks for sharing!

emilybites — November 30, 2011 @ 4:35 pm

Thanks everyone!

Lori – I’ve actually had a Thai Chicken Pizza on my “to do” list for months! I need to get on that, thanks for the reminder :)

Anonymous — April 11, 2012 @ 12:37 am

Made this pizza for dinner tonight and it was amazing! Your recipes are always so filling and delicious! Thank you for making my journey easier and for letting me impress my family with all the cooking I’ve been doing :)

• emilybites replied: — April 17th, 2012 @ 8:06 pm

Thank you! I’m so happy you loved the pizza :)

Janelle — May 13, 2012 @ 1:52 am

Hi I have a question I was only able to find the boboli whole wheat personal size pizza do you know how would adjust to find out the points plus value for that? Thank so much!

JennP. — July 18, 2012 @ 7:56 pm

I made this for dinner last night & my husband & I LOVED it. I had it again for lunch today. Thank you so much for this recipe. I’ve downloaded a few of your recipes & can’t wait to try them.

Betsy — September 5, 2012 @ 4:43 am

This was delish. Made it with a salad and it was very filling. Thank you!

Jelise10 — February 27, 2013 @ 2:02 am

Hi Emily– do you have the full nutritional info for this recipe? I’m only able to find the WW points but was wondering what the calories per serving would be? Thank you so much!

Anonymous — July 20, 2013 @ 11:56 pm

Made this for lunch today for myself and my Mom. She was mpressed. Thanks for making my journey back to weight watchers so much easier. :)

Kara — April 10, 2014 @ 11:25 am

Can you add this recipe to MyFitnessPal? I’d like to see the nutrition info. Thanks!