Chicken Alfredo Pizza
Oh, pizza. So delicious and versatile. When you bite into this particular pizza, get ready for a mouthful of creamy Alfredo, stringy hot Mozzarella, garlicky greens, big chunks of chicken and thin, crispy crust. It’s creamy, dreamy Heaven in your mouth. Everyone knows that Alfredo sauce is traditionally a calorie bomb, but I’ve had great results with Classico brand light Alfredo sauce. It’s rich and creamy without being heavy and with significantly fewer calories. I loved this with the spinach cooked with garlic, but you could certainly add different vegetables (broccoli, peppers etc) depending on what you like with Alfredo. If you like pizza or Alfredo (or particularly if you love both), this is for you!
Chicken Alfredo Pizza
Yield: 6 slices
- 2 cups fresh spinach, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Boboli 12” Whole Wheat Thin Pizza Crust
- 1/2 cup light Alfredo sauce (I used Classico and I highly recommend it)
- ½ cup cooked boneless, skinless chicken breast, shredded or chopped
- ¾ cup 2% reduced fat shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 ½ teaspoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat the oven to 450.
- Lightly mist a skillet with cooking spray and bring over medium heat. Add the spinach and garlic and cook, stirring occasionally for a few minutes until the spinach is wilted and the garlic is golden and fragrant. Remove from heat.
- Spread the Alfredo sauce evenly across the top surface of the pizza crust, leaving at least a ½ inch edge around the outside. Spread the spinach and garlic evenly over top of the sauce. Sprinkle the chopped chicken pieces over the top, followed by the mozzarella cheese. Finish the pizza by sprinkling the Parmesan cheese over top.
- Place pizza on a foil covered baking sheet, a pizza stone (my preference) or straight onto the oven rack (depending on how you like your crust) and bake for 8-10 minutes.
Weight Watchers SmartPoints:
6 per slice (SP calculated using the recipe builder on weightwatchers.com)
Weight Watchers Points Plus:
5 per slice (P+ calculated using the recipe builder on weightwatchers.com)
200 calories, 24 g carbs, 2 g sugars, 7 g fat, 3 g saturated fat, 14 g protein, 4 g fiber (from myfitnesspal.com)
An Emily Bites Original