Pepperoni Pizza Dip
This Pepperoni Pizza Dip is one of the earliest recipes I posted when I started this site and it was due for an update. I didn’t change the recipe, but I did re-write it, give it a less vague serving size, take new photos AND create my very first recipe video (I’m excited)!! I absolutely love this dip and it’s actually one of the recipes I make most from my site. It’s perfect for company because it’s so easy to make, comes together in almost no time at all, and it’s a major crowd pleaser. I almost always double the recipe (just make it in a 7×11 baking dish instead) and we never have leftovers!
Not only will all your guests ask you for this recipe, but they’ll be shocked to discover that this Pepperoni Pizza Dip is just 121 calories or 4 Weight Watchers SmartPoints per serving. Just serve with veggies, tortilla chips, crostini or pita for dipping and watch it disappear.
If you’re on the hunt for more delicious dip recipes, check out my Chili Cheese Dip, Cannoli Dip, BLT Dip, Greek Layer Dip, Spinach & Artichoke Dip, Hot & Cheesy Bean Dip, Beefy Enchilada Dip, Caprese Dip, Creamy Dill Dip and more in my Appetizers category!
Pepperoni Pizza Dip
Yield: 8 (1/3 cup) servings
- 8 oz 1/3 less fat cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- ½ cup fat free sour cream
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- ½ teaspoon crushed red pepper flakes
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ cup pizza sauce
- ½ cup shredded 2% Mozzarella cheese
- 2 oz chopped turkey pepperoni
- Pre-heat the oven to 350.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese, sour cream, oregano, red pepper flakes and garlic powder and stir together until smooth and well mixed. Spread the cream cheese mixture evenly across the bottom of a 9” pie plate.
- Pour the pizza sauce over top the cream cheese mixture and spread it evenly across the surface. Sprinkle the cheese over the sauce and then top with the chopped pepperoni. Place in the oven for 15 minutes until heated through and serve.
Weight Watchers SmartPoints:
4 per (1/3 cup) serving (SPs calculated using the recipe builder on weightwatchers.com)
Weight Watchers Points Plus:
3 per (1/3 cup) serving (PP calculated using a WW PointsPlus calculator and the nutrition info below)
Nutrition Information per 1/3 cup:
121 calories, 3 g carbs, 3 g sugars, 8 g fat, 5 g saturated fat, 7 g protein, 0 g fiber (from myfitnesspal.com)
adapted from my mom 🙂