Apple Cheddar Turkey Wraps
I have partnered with Flatout to create these Apple Cheddar Turkey Wraps. I have been compensated for my time commitment to work with their product, however my opinions are entirely my own and I have not been paid to publish positive comments.
These Apple Cheddar Turkey Wraps are such a simple, tasty way to elevate your lunch game. It’s easy to get stuck in a lunch rut, but tossing together a quick apple slaw and wrapping it up in a Light Original Flatout flatbread takes a standard turkey sandwich to the next level. I love making wraps for lunch because it always makes me feel like I am eating from a restaurant. They just seem fancier than sandwiches (though I of course love those too!).
I love how easy these Apple Cheddar Turkey Wraps are to put together, and I think you’ll also love that they’re each only 277 calories or 7 Weight Watchers SmartPoints. I found a wrap to be really filling, perfect to help keep you full until dinner. As many of you know, I have worked with Flatout for quite a while now and I never tire of gushing about their products. The Light Original Flatbreads are one of my favorites because they taste great, they’re super versatile for wraps or pizzas and they’re so easy to fit into a healthy lifestyle. Each one is only 90 calories and packs 8 grams of fiber and 9 grams of protein. That’s a great nutritional place to start before you even add any toppings or filling!
Looking to see what other recipes I’ve made using Flatouts? Check out my Turkey Cranberry Flatbreads, Savory Sausage Pumpkin Flatbreads, Chicken Caesar Wraps, Veggie Lover’s Flatbread, Black and Blue Steak Wraps, Easy Taco Cups, Spicy Southwest Chicken Wraps, Peaches and Cream Dessert Flats, Three Cheese Mushroom Flatbreads, Maple Bacon Breakfast Wraps, Chicken Saltimbocca Sandwiches, Buffalo Chicken Pinwheel Wraps, Spinach Artichoke Flatbreads, Greek Snack Flats, Mexi Burgers with Guacamole, Chinese Chicken Wrap, Chicken Pesto Flatbreads and Bacon Cheeseburger Wraps!
Apple Cheddar Turkey Wraps
Yield: 1 wrap
- 1 Flatout Light Original Flatbread
- 1-2 leaves green leaf lettuce, torn
- 2 oz thinly sliced deli turkey
- 1 oz sliced 50% reduced fat sharp cheddar cheese
- 1 ½ teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- ½ teaspoon canola oil
- ½ teaspoon honey
- A pinch of salt and pepper
- ¼ cup matchstick-sliced apple pieces (slice apple into thin, short sticks)
- 1/3 cup coleslaw mix (just the shredded veggies, undressed)
- Lay the Flatout flatbread on a clean, dry surface and lay the torn lettuce down the center of the flatbread going the long way (starting at the rounded end and spreading down the length of the flatbread to the other rounded end). You can leave a bit of space at each end as you’ll be folding them over, and you do not need to cover the whole flatbread, just an area down the middle. Top the lettuce with the sliced deli turkey and the cheddar cheese. *Make sure to leave an inch or so of room at each end.*
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the vinegar, oil, honey, salt and pepper and stir until well combined. Add the apples and coleslaw and stir to coat. Lay the apple/coleslaw mixture on top of the other ingredients layered on the wrap.
- Fold in the rounded ends of the flatbread over the filling. Then fold one of the long edges over the filling and continue to roll until the wrap is completely rolled up. Cut in half and serve.
Weight Watchers SmartPoints:
7 per wrap (SP calculated using the recipe builder on weightwatchers.com)
Weight Watchers Points Plus:
7 per wrap (P+ calculated using a Weight Watchers brand PointsPlus calculator and the nutrition information below)
277 calories, 26 g carbs, 8 g sugars, 9 g fat, 3 g saturated fat, 28 g protein, 10 g fiber (from myfitnesspal.com)
an Emily Bites Original