Barbecue Chicken Bacon Wraps
I have partnered with Flatout to create these Barbecue Chicken Bacon Wraps. I have been compensated for my time commitment to work with their product, however my opinions are entirely my own and I have not been paid to publish positive comments.
I’m also thinking about new lunch ideas and lately these Barbecue Chicken Bacon Wraps have been always on my mind! These wraps are a great way to use up leftover chicken or rotisserie breast meat and they’re super easy to make. Perfect for weekday lunches! Smoky, crispy bacon, juicy tomatoes, sweet barbecue chicken, sharp cheddar cheese and all wrapped up in my favorite Flatout flatbreads – it’s perfection! Each of these wraps is filling, satisfying and only 322 calories or 8 Weight Watchers SmartPoints.
As many of you know, I love me some Flatout flatbreads. I use the Light Original variety a lot but for this one I love the Light Garden Spinach flavor. If you can’t find that one, don’t worry! It’s just as tasty on the Light Original. Plus, they’re both tasty, versatile, full of protein and fiber and now endorsed by Weight Watchers®, so what’s not to love? I always have some in my pantry because they make quick and easy pizzas, wraps, quesadillas, pinwheels, sandwiches and more. Perfect for planning to use in a healthy recipe or for dinner on the fly with whatever is in your fridge.
Looking for more recipe ideas using Flatout flatbreads? Check out my Taco Flatbreads, Easy Chicken Quesadillas, Buffalo Chicken Tacos, Greek Chicken Tacos, BLT Flatbreads, Savory Sausage Pumpkin Flatbreads, Chicken Caesar Wraps, Veggie Lover’s Flatbread, Black and Blue Steak Wraps, Easy Taco Cups, Spicy Southwest Chicken Wraps, Peaches and Cream Dessert Flats, Three Cheese Mushroom Flatbreads, Maple Bacon Breakfast Wraps, Chicken Saltimbocca Sandwiches, Buffalo Chicken Pinwheel Wraps, Spinach Artichoke Flatbreads, Greek Snack Flats, Mexi Burgers with Guacamole, Chinese Chicken Wrap, Chicken Pesto Flatbreads and Bacon Cheeseburger Wraps!
Barbecue Chicken Bacon Wraps
Yield: 2 wraps
- 5 oz cooked boneless, skinless chicken breast, sliced or chopped (can be hot or cold, use your preference)
- 4 tablespoons barbecue sauce, divided (try to find one lower in sugar/carbs, I used Stubbs Original)
- 2 Flatout Light Garden Spinach Flatbreads (you can also use Light Original)
- 2-4 leaves green leaf lettuce, torn
- 2 oz 50% reduced fat sharp cheddar cheese, shredded
- 2 slices center cut bacon, cooked crisp
- 4 grape or cherry tomatoes, chopped
- In a bowl, toss the chopped or sliced chicken with two tablespoons of the barbecue sauce until coated.
- To build each wrap, lay a flatbread on a clean, dry surface like a cutting board and place the lettuce lengthwise down the center (from rounded end to rounded end), leaving some space at either end to fold over. Top the lettuce on each flatbread with an ounce of the shredded cheddar, a slice of cooked bacon, half of the barbecue-tossed chicken and half the tomatoes. Drizzle another tablespoon of barbecue sauce over the other ingredients. *Make sure to leave an inch or so of room at each end.*
- Fold in the rounded ends of each flatbread over the filling. Then fold one of the long edges over the filling and continue to roll until the wrap is completely rolled up. Cut in half and serve.
Weight Watchers SmartPoints:
8 per wrap (SP calculated using the recipe builder on weightwatchers.com)
Weight Watchers Points Plus:
8 per wrap (PP calculated using a Weight Watchers brand PointsPlus calculator and the nutrition information below)
Nutrition Information per wrap:
322 calories, 24 g carbs, 5 g sugars, 11 g fat, 5 g saturated fat, 41 g protein, 11 g fiber (from myfitnesspal.com)
an Emily Bites Original